What do you think is an important action people should do to address the plastic problem? Create your own Action that does not yet exist in Wayfinder Society!
Wayfinders are creators and leaders who forge a path where others haven’t gone before. This is your chance to show everyone your unique way of solving problems.
What You Need to Know
Imagination is key to innovating new ways to solve issues!
What to do:
Use your creative skill set to design your Action with the following sections:
- Your mission: In a few sentences give a brief overview of what you want to accomplish.
- Why?: Tell us why this Action is important for solving plastic pollution.
- What you need to know: This can include insights you have to share about your Action.
- What to do: Provide a detailed breakdown of steps your reader must take to successfully complete the Action.
- What to watch out for: Make a list of things your reader will need to keep in mind to avoid unintended consequences.
- Tips: These can include reminders to yourself or to other Wayfinders of things to keep in mind while completing this Action.
Earn a certificate: If Algalita selects your Action to be added to the Wayfinder Society platform, we’ll ask your permission, and send you a special certificate!
What to watch out for:
Make sure your Waymark can be realistically achieved.
- Search online to see if there are any individuals or organizations that are doing something similar to your proposed Waymark. Tweak your idea if necessary.
- Don’t be afraid to think outside of the box! Brainstorm to get your creative juices flowing.
- Talk with people in your community to see what they would like to change. Solving real problems people experience is the starting point for all great ideas.
Track Your Contribution To Solving Plastic Pollution:
Submit your Action for approval: Complete the form below.